The Silver Ridge Lodge is perfectly located to be your vacation
Here are a few examples of the many activities you may choose
to enjoy while staying with us:
Lost Canyon Zipline Tours - the newest adventure activity in Colorado. Fly 2000 ft on 6 cables over the Lost Canyon.
RIVER RUNNERS - Since 1972
Rafting Near Colorado Springs, Denver & Ski Resorts
All Guests Receive 1/2 Price Hot Springs Tickets
Discount Admission to the Royal Gorge Bridge & Park
- Salida.com - Directory of Salida Colorado activities: recreation, restaurants, real estate listings, news and information.
- Snowmobile Colorado's high country. Central Colorado has some of
the best snowmobiling in the state. We
ride every chance we get, contact
us for recommendations or referrals
on Continental Divide rides.
- White-water rafting on world-class
waters through Brown's Canyon or the astonishingly deep Royal Gorge.
- Jeep Rentals allow you to enjoy the great Rocky
Mountain highcountry with a 4x4 from Rocky
Mountain Jeep Rentals.
- Downhill skiing in the famous
Rocky Mountain powder at Monarch ski area Monarch
Ski and Snowboard Area
- Mountain biking on one of
the nation's best single tracks, the Crest Trail along the continental
divide, or any of our other excellent trails.
- Soaking and sunbathing! Salida
Hot Springs pool is right across the street.
- Backpacking on the lovely Colorado Trail, which follows the
spine of the Rocky Mountains through Colorado.
- Fly-fishing on the famous Arkansas River, or on any of the
excellent mountain streams and lakes tucked into our mountains. Choose
easy access areas, or hike into some of the hidden spots like Hunky-Dory.
- Photography! The wild flowers, mining ruins and snow-capped
peaks are waiting!
- Rock collecting in the Mineral
Park atop 14,000 foot Mt. Antero where some of the best aquamarine
has been found.
- Climbing Mt. Shavano or one of the other ten 14,000 foot
peaks within 25 miles.
- Shopping and Dining! Galleries, antique stores, local wares,
micro-brewery, local wines, and some great restaurants. We especially
recommend Bongo Billy's coffee house and bakery, Marcie's fine eclectic
art, and Il Vicino's pizzeria and brewery.
- Horse-back riding, Hiking, Scenic
drives, Steam Plant Cultural Center, Golf, and much more!